The data in this occurrence resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 99 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
Download the latest version of this resource data as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A) or the resource metadata as EML or RTF:
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
We acknowledge the BrACySol BRC (INRA Ploudaniel, France) that provided us with the plants that were used in this study.
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE). This [DATA(BASE)] is made available under the Public Domain Dedication and License v1.0 whose full text can be found at: http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/pddl/1.0/.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 1fa7b6d4-01c7-4fcb-a67d-f245854ebb5e. Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE) publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by GBIF France.
Occurrence; Genetic resources; Potato; Solanum tuberosum
Who created the resource:
Who can answer questions about the resource:
Who filled in the metadata:
Who else was associated with the resource:
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [-90, -180], North East [90, 180]|
- Carrasco A., Chauvin J.E., Trognitz B., Pawlak A., Rubio-Covarruvias O., Zimnoch-Guzowska E., 2009. Marker-assisted breeding for disease resistance in potato. Potato Research, 52, 245-248
- Danan S., Chauvin J.E., Caromel B., Moal J.D., Pellé R., Lefebvre V., 2009. Major-effect QTLs for stem and foliage resistance to late blight in the wild potato relatives Solanum sparsipilum and S. spegazzinii are mapped to chromosome X. Theor. Appl. Genet., 119, 705-719
- Clément JAJ, Magalon H, Pellé R, Marquer B, Andrivon D (2010) Alteration of pathogenicity-linked life-history traits by resistance of its host Solanum tuberosum impacts sexual reproduction of the plant pathogenic oomycete Phytophthora infestans. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 23, 12, 2668-2676
- Moury B., Caromel B., Johansen E., Simon V., Chauvin L., Jacquot E., Kerlan C., Lefebvre V. (2011) The helper component proteinase cistron of Potato virus Y induces hypersensitivity and resistance in potato genotypes carrying dominant resistance genes on chromosome IV. Mol. Plant-Microbe Interact., 24, 7, 787-797
- Abd-Elgawad M., Kerlan M.C., Molinari S., Abd-El-Kareem F., Kabeil S., Mohamad M., El-Nagdi W. (2012) Histopathological changes and enzymatic activities induced by Meloïdogyne Incognita on resistant and susceptible potato. eSci J. Plant Pathol., 01, 62-72
- Rakotonindraina T., Chauvin J.E., Pellé R., Faivre R., Chatot C., Savary S., Aubertot J.N. (2012) Modeling of yield losses caused by potato late blight on eight cultivars with different levels of resistance to Phytophthora infestans. Plant disease, 96, 7, 935-942
- Carpentier J., Grenier E., Esquibet M., Hamel L.P., Moffett P., Manzanares-Dauleux M., Kerlan M.C. (2013) Evolution and variability of Solanum RanGAP2, a cofactor in the incompatible interaction between the resistance protein GPA2 and the Globodera pallida effector Gp-RBP-1. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 13, 87-100
- Fournet S., Kerlan M.C., Renault L., Dantec J.P., Rouaux C. & Montarry J. (2013). Selection of nematodes by resistant plants has implications for local adaptation and cross-virulence. Plant Pathology, 62(1): 184-193