The data in this occurrence resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 537 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
Download the latest version of this resource data as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A) or the resource metadata as EML or RTF:
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Sampoux J.P. and Fourtier S. The French National Collection of forage and turf species (grasses and legumes).
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 59d46416-34e8-4da6-8d6f-1e3fc7b1b88b. BRC Forage and turf, INRA Lusignan publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by GBIF France.
Vegetation; agriculture; genetic diversity; genetic resource; grass; legume; natural population; landrace; cultivar; forage; turf
Who created the resource:
Who can answer questions about the resource:
Who filled in the metadata:
Europe, Northern Africa
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [-90, -180], North East [90, 180]|
|Start Date / End Date||1960-01-01 / 2011-01-01|
- Dias P.M.B., Julier ,B., Sampoux J.P., Barre P., Dall'Agnol M. (2008) Genetic diversity in red clover (Trifolium pratense L.) revealed by morphological and microsatellite (SSR) markers. Euphytica 160:189-205. Euphytica 160:189-205.
- Flajoulot S., Ronfort J., Baudouin P., Barre P., Huguet T., Huyghe C., Julier B. (2005) Genetic diversity among alfalfa (Medicago sativa) cultivars coming from a breeding program using SSR markers. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 111, 1420-1429. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 111, 1420-1429.
- Sampoux J.P., Huyghe C. (2009) Contribution of ploidy-level variation and adaptive trait diversity to the environmental distribution of taxa in the ‘fine-leaved fescue’ lineage (genus Festuca subg. Festuca). Journal of Biogeography 36: 1978-1993. Journal of Biogeography 36: 1978-1993.
- Sampoux J.P., Badeau V. (2009) Empirical niche modelling of the spontaneous diversity of forage and turf species to improve collection and ex situ conservation. In: Huyghe C. (ed), Sustainable use of genetic diversity in forage and turf breeding. Springer, Dordrecht, pp. 29-40. Springer, Dordrecht, pp. 29-40.
- Sampoux J.P., Baudouin P., Bayle B., Béguier V., Bourdon P., Chosson J.F., Deneufbourg F., Galbrun C., Ghesquière M., Noël D., Pietraszek W., Tharel B., Viguié A. (2011) Breeding perennial grasses for forage usage : an experimental assessment of trait changes in diploid perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) cultivars released in the last four decades. Field Crops Research 123: 117-129. Field Crops Research 123: 117-129.