Partners of the French Network of Grapevine Repositories (INRA, IFV, Montpellier SupAgro and more than 30 Regional partners) have collected grape cultivars and clones from France, Europe and the world for 60 years. This plant material is maintained into 50 field collections over France. Passport data, sanitary status, agronomic and technological characteristics have been recorded. Most of the accessions are available under conditions as genetic resources.
The data in this occurrence resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 11,622 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
We thank the French Grapevine Genetic Resources Center (INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IFV and Regional partners) that provided the plants used in this study.
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE). This [DATA(BASE)] is made available under the Public Domain Dedication and License v1.0 whose full text can be found at: http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/pddl/1.0/.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 8647fbe0-3ba4-4ff3-91b7-1ccd2c9cc7bc. Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE) publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by GBIF France.
Occurrence; Genetic resources; grapevine; varieties; clones
- Metadata Provider
- Originator ●
- Point Of Contact
No Description available
- Bacilieri R, Lacombe T, Le Cunff L, Di Vecchi-Staraz M, Laucou V, Genna B, Péros, J-P, This P and Boursiquot J-M (2013) Genetic structure in cultivated grapevines is linked to geography and human selection. BMC Plant Biology. 13 (25).
- Houel C, Martin-Magniette ML, Nicolas SD, Lacombe T, Le Cunff L, Franck D, Torregrosa L, Conejero G, Lalet S, This P, Adam-Blondon AF (2013) Genetic variability of berry size in the grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.). Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 19 (2), 208-220.
- Lacombe T, Boursiquot J-M, Laucou V, Di Vecchi-Staraz M, Péros J-P, This P (2013) Large-scale parentage analysis in an extended set of grapevine cultivars (Vitis vinifera L.). Theoritical and Applied Genetics 126 (2), 401-414.
- Laucou V, Lacombe T, Dechesne F, Siret R, Bruno J-P, Dessup M, Dessup T, Ortigosa P, Parra P, Roux C, Santoni S, Varès D, Péros J-P, Boursiquot J-M and This P (2011) High throughput analysis of grape genetic diversity as a tool for germplasm collection management. Theoritical and Applied Genetics 122 (6):1233-1245.
- Yobregat O, Séréno Ch, Audeguin L, Lacombe T et Boursiquot J-M. (2011) Conservation de la diversité intravariétale de la vigne en France : situation générale en 2010, perspectives et priorités pour l’avenir. Progrès Agricole et Viticole, 128(10):211-230.
Please be aware that material is available under condition in small quantities and with quarantine procedures outside Europe.