The Versailles Arabidopsis Stock Center provides seeds useful to the international research community. It is based in Versailles (France), at the Jean-Pierre Bourgin Institute (IJPB) of the National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA). Seed stocks available for distribution include: 54915 T-DNA insertion lines corresponding to 46236 Flanking Sequence Tags (FST) more than 600 natural accessions (ecotypes) 132 F2 mapping populations 16 Recombinant Inbred Line (RIL) populations 3 nearly-isogenic line sets (HIF: Heterogeneous Inbred Family) a panel of epigenetic recombinant inbred lines (epiRIL)
The data in this occurrence resource has been published as a Darwin Core Archive (DwC-A), which is a standardized format for sharing biodiversity data as a set of one or more data tables. The core data table contains 777 records.
This IPT archives the data and thus serves as the data repository. The data and resource metadata are available for download in the downloads section. The versions table lists other versions of the resource that have been made publicly available and allows tracking changes made to the resource over time.
The table below shows only published versions of the resource that are publicly accessible.
How to cite
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
The seeds were provided by the Versailles Arabidopsis Stock Center (http://publiclines.versailles.inra.fr/)
Researchers should respect the following rights statement:
The publisher and rights holder of this work is Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE). This [DATA(BASE)] is made available under the Public Domain Dedication and License v1.0 whose full text can be found at: http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/pddl/1.0/.
This resource has been registered with GBIF, and assigned the following GBIF UUID: 3bad05e1-2fe0-469e-9560-45e7d1d1b70c. Institut national de recherche pour l’agriculture, l’alimentation et l’environnement (INRAE) publishes this resource, and is itself registered in GBIF as a data publisher endorsed by GBIF France.
Occurrence; genetic resources; Arabidopsis
- Metadata Provider ●
- Originator ●
- User ●
- Point Of Contact
|Bounding Coordinates||South West [-90, -180], North East [90, 180]|
No Description available
- Samson F et al. (2002) FLAGdb/FST : a database for mapped flanking insertion sites (FSTs) of Arabidopsis thaliana T-DNA transformants. Nucleic Acids Res. 30 (1):94-7.
- McKhann H I, Camilleri C, Bérard A, Bataillon T, David J L, Reboud X, Le Corre V, Caloustian C, Gut I G, Brunel D.(2004). Nested core collections maximizing genetic diversity in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant J 38 : 193-202.
- Simon M, Simon A, Martins F, Botran L, Tisné S, Granier F, Loudet O and Camilleri C (2012). DNA fingerprinting and new tools for fine-scale discrimination of Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. The Plant Journal 69: 1094-1101.
- Simon, M., Loudet, O., Durand, S., Bérard, A., Brunel, D., Sennesal, F-X, Durand-Tardif, M., Pelletier, G. and Camilleri, C. (2008). QTL mapping in five new large RIL populations of Arabidopsis thaliana genotyped with consensus SNP markers. Genetics 178: 2253-2264.
- Johannes F., Porcher E., Teixeira F., Saliba-Colombani V., Simon M., Agier N., Bulski A., Albuisson J., Heredia F. Audigier P., Bouchez D., Dillmann C., Guerche P., Hospital F., Colot V.(2009). Assessing the impact of transgenerational epigenetic variation on complex traits. PLoS Genet 5(6): e1000530.